Did you know that… the only moment in which you can create your life is in the present?
But what exactly is the present?
Most people think being present means being in the moment not focused on worries, or projects, not thinking about the past, or the future and simply being calm and still with all that is happening regardless of the chaos ensuing.
Yet being present in this way is more equivalent to denial than rising above and creating new circumstances.
To be properly present means being self aware.
When you are aware of what is driving your reactions in any moment and then choosing the ones that create what you want out of life now and in the long run.
For instance, imagine you are at a family dinner and your aunt is making light of your short comings…in that present moment you have a few reactions to choose from:
- Pretend you’re not upset and be still and calm until you get home to Ben and Jerry.
- Fling mashed potatoes at her prior to storming out of the room.
- Say, “Thank you Aunt Milley for helping us all understand that no one is perfect but what you are saying is upsetting me and I’d like to put this on hold until we can talk about it in private.”
When you are self aware, you know exactly the proper response in the moment that will create the dynamic you want in the long run.
The key to being present and creating your ideal circumstances is to first know what you desire to experience and why and then finding the reaction in the present that creates the kind of life that reflects your highest truths now and always.
You can practice this intuitive technique of being self aware and therefore properly present by following these simple steps:
- Pause and contemplate your best reaction before reacting so your present moment reflects your deepest desires.
- Be real and talk about your fears and worries when you have them in your present moments but don’t belabor the issues or allow your emotions to overwhelm you.
- If you cannot get out of worry and stress in a present moment, incorporate more fun into your life so your mind gets a break and can see things differently.
Have a wonderful week. And as always…share this with your friends and let me know if you need anything!
Clairvoyant medium and life strategist helping you learn to be the TRUE YOU!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MICHELLE’S
$75 INTUITIVE THERAPY RATE
AND FIND SOLUTIONS TO YOUR…
- Ill Health
- Relationship problems
- Career decisions
- Financial issues